There are still available seats for your child!
San Angelo Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, nationality or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletics and other school administered programs.
San Angelo Christian Academy reserves the right to deny admission or continued enrollment to any applicant it determines is unqualified on the basis of personal conduct, character, or academic preparation inconsistent with the purposes, objectives and religious tenets of the school.
Below is a list of criteria that will be considered before accepting or rejecting a student for admission to San Angelo Christian Academy. Decisions will be based on a combination of the following criteria:
The student shall:
- be eligible for re-enrollment in school last attended.
- not have been suspended or expelled from school last attended.
- have a cumulative grade average no lower than 70 and score a minimum of 50% on standardized achievement tests.
- present a transcript of grades from present and past school year.
- have a favorable recommendation from last school attended.
- give authorization to school last attended to release needed information.
- be free of severe learning and/or behavioral problems.
- not be coming directly from any type of rehabilitation program (i.e. drugs, alcohol, mental, etc.).
- present a current immunization record which meets Texas Health requirements.
- participate in a parent/student interview, if requested.
- receive approval for enrollment from the SACA Admission Committee and SACA Administration.
REGISTRATION, TUITION, AND REFUNDS
Tuition rates for the 2020-2021 school year are:
Pre-kindergarten - $4,280.00
Kindergarten through 5th grade - $4,978.00
6th through 12th grade - $5,093.00
We have scholarships and multi-child discounts available. Applying for a scholarship does not require a commitment to enroll; this gives parents the chance to see what actual tuition would be before making their final decision. If you would like to enter your bank information through FACTS, click here.
For questions or more complete information, please contact the administrative offices. All details concerning registration, tuition, and refunds are contained in the enrollment contract. Because questions arise concerning tuition refunds, the policy is restated for your reference.
Because financial obligations must be made for personnel and other expenses long before the school year begins, a financial strain is experienced when students enroll and then withdraw before the year is completed. SACA has adopted a policy whereby parents or guardians are responsible for the entirety of the tuition and fees. Therefore, parents may be released from their contractual obligation only if the withdrawal occurs during the first six weeks for present or previously enrolled students, and nine weeks for new, first time students. There will be no refund of fees. It is further agreed that enrollment as specified within this Enrollment Contract, may be canceled in writing, without penalty (except forfeiture of the deposit or registration fee) prior to August 1st.
If you experience difficulty accessing any of this site, to include embedded links, contact the website manager (CatHerder@sgcoc.com) for assistance.